History of the Topanga Community Center

Tcc 1952 History

The Topanga Community Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer organization, independently owned and maintained by the citizens of Topanga. The TCC was founded in 1949. Since then it has been the only community center available to generations of Topanga Canyon residents. The TCC is funded, not through any county or state taxes, but by our membership dues, donations and fund-raising. 

The Community House is a meeting place for the Topanga Canyon Seniors (Sages), Topanga Teens, Anonymous Groups, the Topanga Historical Society, the Topanga Chamber of Commerce, the Topanga Symphony, Spiritual and Health gatherings, and many low-cost programs for young children. The adjacent ballfield is the home field of the Topanga Youth Baseball and Soccer League. Our income is provided by rentals from weddings & special events plus fundraising to keep our doors open.

Mission:  The TCC is serving the Community of Topanga by providing access and support for philanthropic, educational, and community activities & services while protecting, maintaining, upgrading and enhancing the Community House and the grounds entrusted to its care. View a video that highlights a collection of memories from many events and personal stories.  

Get your TCC membership.