1. Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website ONETOPANGA.COM, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to ONETOPANGA.COM, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of ONETOPANGA.COM. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ONETOPANGA.COM and that your use of ONETOPANGA.COM shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that ONETOPANGA.COM is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that ONETOPANGA.COM is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that ONETOPANGA.COM may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. ONETOPANGA.COM authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to ONETOPANGA.COM you simultaneously grant ONETOPANGA.COM an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to ONETOPANGA.COM
When you submit feedback to ONETOPANGA.COM, you may or may not get a direct response to your request. When you submit forum topic(s), ONETOPANGA.COM has the right to decide, without confirmation, whether or not it wishes to include topic suggestions and requests online. All forums are moderated and are subject to ONETOPANGA.COM’s Code Of Conduct.
5. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of ONETOPANGA.COM is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". ONETOPANGA.COM does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the ONETOPANGA.COM website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that ONETOPANGA.COM and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not ONETOPANGA.COM has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of ONETOPANGA.COM is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content
ONETOPANGA.COM may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that ONETOPANGA.COM is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by ONETOPANGA.COM to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of ONETOPANGA.COM. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Code of Conduct
OneTopanga forums are setup as an informational exchange that supports bringing together residents and businesses for the betterment of the Topanga community.We want all participants on these forums to have an exciting, friendly and safe experience. Accordingly, all site users must comply with this Code of Conduct in any contributions they make. By engaging with OneTopanga’s forums you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct. Within this Code of Conduct, "contribution" means any material posted or uploaded to these forums by a member of the public, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material.
User of the forums must not:
- Break the Principles of Use of OneTopanga.com;
- Send offensive or harassing material to other users;
- Publish defamatory and/or knowingly false material about any person, other users or entities;
- Publish or otherwise reveal confidential information, including financial information and information relating to customers, business plans, policies, staff, and/or internal discussions relating to any entity;
- Undertake deliberate activities that undermine the purpose of OneTopanga.com;
- Introduce any form of malicious software into the community.
- Plagiarize or violate copyright, database, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. (Users will generally need the explicit permission from copyright owners of any existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyrighted material before posting them)
- Publish anything containing unlawful, objectionable, disruptive, offensive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially offensive, sexually offensive, or religiously offensive content.
Contributions must not:
Promote illegal behavior, contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) terrorist acts, copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to give the impression that they emanate OneTopanga when is not the case.
Involve in any flooding, spamming or advertising. (Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum.)
- Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them.
- Debates should be productive and founded on constructive criticism.
- Postings on these forums are public and may appear in public search results. Accordingly, users should not post personal details or information that should not be publically available.
- Users who violate these rules and contribution guidelines will be sent a warning message by the moderators identifying the issue at stake and notifying them of its removal. Users who repeat offenses after receiving warnings will be banned from the site.
Rules for effective use of the forums:
- Read and search before you post: Your question might have already been addressed in another similar posting. Avoid starting unnecessary new topics, and add your question or point of view to existing topics where possible.
- Use meaningful topic titles: The titles of the topics you start should be meaningful to other users, both now and in the future. Be aware that other users decide to read your topic, only based on the information provided by you in the topic, so be complete, precise and accurate.
- Remember your audience: These forums are public, and should not contain any personal information. Do not publish anything here you would not want to be made public. Since these forums will be online for a long time, please remember that anything you write here can still be found by anyone even a long time from now.
- Be polite: Challenge arguments, not people. Write your postings in a professional manner. Do not “shout” (making excessive use of capitalization or exclamation points or other excessive text formatting options)
- Respect core values: Integrity, Professionalism and respect for diversity. Any postings violating these values or containing language that does not respect these values will be removed immediately.
11. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and ONETOPANGA.COM. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
12. Changes to the Terms
ONETOPANGA.COM reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of ONETOPANGA.COM after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
August 22, 2014